Monday, April 13, 2009

................


YAYYYYY!!! Polished!!!



My "sexy" fingers (HAHA!!!)


Diamond Nail Station - the nail parlour, Warisan Square.


Emily -Salon Co Owner cum Manicurist

I know I’m supposed to be doing the other half of my earlier post yesterday morning but darn! I think I’m having a little “blogger’s block” situation here, HELP! My mood for the evening totally changed, thanks to the rainy late afternoon ;) (those who knows me well, knows what I’m talking about ;) )

Anyway, at this moment (oh well, guessed I just have to blog whatever come to mind)….my headphone’s repeating the same song by one of my favourite singer of the ole days (shhhh…..hehe :p )

Well (before)yesterday I was at a nail parlour, Diamond Nail Station (first floor, Warisan Square) i needed some "beautification"....While Emily (my favourite manicurist!!!!)'s to my rescue....my mind was somewhere else.
Have you ever felt like you know someone just by the first gaze? A feeling that is totally ridiculous but it’s true …where you know exactly what they gonna say next even without them finishing the sentence? It’s scary to me really, (for your info) I don’t think I have psychic power nor am I a clairvoyant.
The funny part of it was, i actually felt how nervous that person is ( you know who you are :p) At this very moment, I wish I could come forward with my very last drop of courage to confess about things (don’t worry, its nothing to do with bad thing of any sort…hehe) I’m just plain in “L.O.V.E”. Period!
Well, the blog post this time are a little bit here and there, kinda like a reflection of how exactly the state i'm in, exactly at this moment. I never was a fan of Westlife and when i was looking for some songs to post in here, i found these..and this is exactly what i wanted to say ...all these while (phew) Strange how things turn out to be ;)

WestLife ~ I Never Knew I Was Losing You



Westlife ~ If I Let You Go


WestLife ~ Until The End of Time

Deep down... my heart, I know that he's the ONE. Enough said.....
Yours Truly,
Baby M





















4 comments:

Jenie Fidelis said...

aww..L.O.V.E..big word hun.. =p

LaViaP said...

tangan sya lagi sexy... OMG! i have gay hand!!! DANG!

www.norifpaival.com

From D'Gurl Herself said...

Jen hun - yeah hun...i know ;) even rite at this moment pun i can feel ma heart "degup-degup" leh heheee :p

Pai hun - i said "sexy fingers" (notice the inverted comma? :p ) and i was refering to the nail polish too...but u know, my brain think faster than my hand...ohhhh "gay hand" ? That explained ;) Gay-Dar <<< BAHAHHAHA

Dora A-Erb said...

Sis Irene... it seems like they did a pretty good job with the manicure... caaantiiik... :))